Looking to send a pallet? We've got the truck just for you!
We are able to accept secured pallets for distribution both nationally within Australia, and internationally to/from Australia.
1. How to quote for a pallet? Please enter a separate quote line for 'each' pallet you are shipping to the delivery address. You will need to put the total weight of the pallet, along with the total dimensions of the pallet + the contents on the pallet.
Pallets do come in different shapes and sizes, but a standard Australian pallet with no overhang of contents has the following dimensions;
- Length: 117cm
- Width: 117cm
- Height: "Height of pallet (usually 10-15cm) + Height of goods on pallet"
2. Do you have a forklift available at 'collection' AND 'delivery'? In order to process a pallet shipment you will need to know if there is a forklift available on-site at the collection AND delivery address.
- YES? Then you can use the cheaper 'Road Express' service for shipping a pallet,
- NO? Then you MUST choose the service called 'Technology Express - Tailgate' service, which means a dedicated lorry with an electronic tailgate (the shelf bit that electronically moves the freight up and down at the back of the lorry) will be sent to collect and delivery.
Note: If you do choose the wrong service type and your freight can't be loaded into the lorry i.e. no forklift available, then you will likely be charged a futile collection fee and the cost for the upgrade to the correct service.
International Shipments: Likewise pallets are able to be sent internationally on our services, however please note there is a 'non-stackable' charge imposed if your pallet is not able to be stacked. Please see surcharges for more information